The HEAL SCHOOL OF POLITICAL LEADERSHIP (SoPL) is grounded in a vision for food and farm systems that work for all of us.
Are you interested in building skills to develop a campaign plan, organize in your community, win policy change, run & represent, and communicate your vision for change?
Through this program, participants gain:
- A shared analysis of the dominant political and economic system and strategic levers for change
- An understanding of food and farm policies and related federal, state, and local legislative and electoral processes
- New skills in power mapping, campaign planning, communications, policy advocacy, community organizing and/or electoral candidacy
- Enhanced confidence to initiate strategic campaigns, educate policymakers, organize within communities and/or run for office
- Strengthened ability to respond and thrive in a rapidly changing social and political landscape