The Latinx/Hispanic Policy and Strategy Program in the Office of Health Equity (OHE) is currently hiring a full-time Latinx/Hispanic Project Manager. The primary purpose of the Program Coordinator Latinx/Hispanic Project Manager position is to support the Director of Latinx/Hispanic Policy and Strategy and provide project management support on special projects. This position’s responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of engagement, communication, and outreach activities.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and presentations to inform stakeholders and the community about NCDHHS programs, services, and health equity efforts, among other subjects.
- Research information on various subjects to inform the development of strategies and interventions to advance the health and well-being of the Hispanic population.
- Contribute to the efforts to increase linguistically and culturally competent NDHHS information and resources in Spanish.
- Contribute to drafting recommendations and supporting the implementation of policies and procedures that address issues that disproportionately impact the Hispanic population.
To apply click here.
If you have any questions, reach out to Yazmin at [email protected]